Monday, January 11, 2010

Krewe of Rio Mardi Gras Ball- Motown 2010!

WOW! that's the words that came from us all this past weekend at the Rio Ball! It was true Carnival at it's best with fireworks, pyrotechnics, live percussion band, motown music, and a mini parade. The Krewe of Rio pulled out all the stops to create an unforgettable evening for everyone. Thank you to Rebecca and her gang for making me feel so welcome and truly apart of the Rio family. Mrs June was a doll to take care of me and my family all evening. Parade week is around the corner and I am looking forward to all of the festivites that are in store. Special thank you to my dad, sylvia, and stacey for being with me this evening and all year long, and an extra special thank you to my wonderfully handsome husband- you make me feel like a queen everyday- I love you!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Rio Ball 2010- Motown!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment