Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mosely and Hollard for Women- Lafayette, LA

Aren't these fabulous??? Shopping at Mosely and Hollard for Women


Mosely and Hollard for Women provided this incredible suit for me to use during interview competition at Mrs. LA- Thanks for your extreme generocity.


Check out the amethest ring! GORGEOUS- KiKi's Lafayette, LA


Shopping at KiKi's-every girls dream accessories and MORE accessories!
We took a trip after Mrs. Louisiana to thank the staff and owners of Mosely and Hollard for Women in Lafayette, LA. The staff here are wonderful and made my shopping experience very enjoyable. Their clothes are FABULOUS!!! Thank you for providing me with my classy red interview suit and sassy opening number cocktail dress shown above. I look forward to working with the staff here in preparation for Mrs. America.



No comments:

Post a Comment