Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bossier City Battlewings Arena Football Game- July 25

Battlewings game- July 25, 2009



On the field waiting for players


Gabe and I in the stands.


Signing autographs with the kids is the best- I loved her too cute smile!



I had the priviledge of being an honorary captain at the last home game of the season for the Bossier City Battlewings. Gabriel and I had the opportunity to take the field prior to the game starting and participate in the coin toss. Gabe was so precious taking it all in, it had to be very overwhelming for a 3 year old to be out there- but he was fabulous! Also joining me was the Exterminators from the hit TV show VexCon on A&E. I also had a great time signing autographs prior to the game and meeting tons of wonderful people, especially the little ones! Special thanks to my wonderful in-laws for accompaning Gabriel and I while Tim was at the firestation. The Battlewings WON and are now in the playoffs- GO WINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment