Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 1 Mrs America Registration and Orientation Dinner- Sept 1

Mrs LA and Mrs WV Roommates!

These are the lovely ladies I shared dinner with at Orienation.

Registration receiving our official sashes


Breakfast with Kentucky and Pennsylvania

All the delegates have arrived and are looking gorgeous. I had a great early morning workout to start my day and then a lite breakfast with some delegates. Then, Mrs. Alaska, Texas, Kansas and myself all made a wal-mart run this afternoon for necessary goodies! When I returned my sweet roommate Mrs West Virginia had arrived and we got a chance to visit and get to know one another before dinner. Then it was off to the first true event- Orientation Dinner. We all introduced ourselves and listened to a brief overview of the days ahead. Dinner was yummy and the conversation even better. Mrs Florida received a beautiful handbag for competing in her state title a record 8 times before winning! It was a great day and am looking forward to what lies ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, your new friends are so beautiful. I know you are having a great time. Praying for you to have a GREAT night. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete