Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 2 Mrs America- Rehearsals/Habitat for Humanity/Dinner

Diane Tucker- Mrs America and Mrs World

Dinner Time!

Group Photo's are fun 51 women all trying to be still and smile!

These are the Gardeners with the HATS!

Push Hard Mrs WV- that ground was tough!

Holding my tree that we planted

Rehearsals- what fun!


Vermont, LA, Mississippi, and Tennessee

Today was the first day of rehearsals and it wasn't that bad- I am sure I will have forgotten it by morning :) Frit and Frat are the funniest choreographers and make us all feel comfortable. We were also fitted for our opening number dresses- I will be wearing GREEN! Lunch came and then we headed to plant trees with Habitat for Humanity Women at Work! It was really neat to do this, thank goodness my roommate knew what to do, poor tree had it been just myself! Did I mention we did this at 3PM in Tucson (105*) Can you say HOT HOT HOT! It was a wonderful experience even in the heat. We then boarded back on the bus and headed to the hotel to QUICKLY change clothes for dinner out in the city. We ate great mexican food and enjoyed visiting with the ladies. Now its off to bed with prayers of sleeping/breathing (allergies) can't wait for my medicine to arrive tomorrow-THANKS MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment