Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mrs. America Arrival Tucson, AZ Aug 31st!

Dinner with Alaska, DC, Texas, Indiana, myself, NH, Arkansas, Nebraska, Colorado, and Illinois!

All 6 boxes arrived safe and sound- PLUS some cheery flowers!

The Wonderful AA crew from Dallas/San Francisco!


Mrs Texas- Melissa

Leaving LA for Tuscon!

I am here! I left Shreveport at 11:25 and met up with Mrs Texas and Mrs Nebraska for the rest of the journey to Tucson. We had a car waiting for us at the airport and it was FULL of luggage from top to bottom. The resort is beautiful and the staff has been super! They brought all 6 of my boxes up to my room. I also had some cheery flowers waiting on me- Thank you Sarah and Ellyn- that made my day! After checking in with all the family and 2 hours of unpacking. I freshened up for dinner with 9 other delegates. It was a great time to relax and get to know some ladies before everyone gets here tomorrow. We met up with the official photographer took some shots and even met some of the Mrs America staff and Mr Marmel. This is so sureal that I am actually here- I am enjoying every minute of this GRAND adventure!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look georgeous, sweet friend. We are so excited for you. Enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete