Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 3 Mrs America Rehearsals/Shopping Adventure/Dignitary Dinner

Roommates are the BEST!

Dinner in the Presidential Suite

The Jennifer's- there are 6 delegates named Jennifer!!!!

LSU vs Washington Saturday night- GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Mrs Hawaii and I all smiles!

Former USA girls

Girls from the SOUTH!

Mrs Missouri and I both have Cache sponsorship!

Today was a long day with an early morning workout followed by rehearsals all morning. We received our competition swimsuits today I have an aqua blue one-piece with sarong. We enjoyed a wonderful outing to a great shopping area complete with red carpet treatment- strawberries and champagne. I had a wonderful time shopping with my roommate as well as Mrs. Vermont and Mrs. Kansas. Mrs Vermont got the deals of the day! Our cocktail dinner was lots of fun and everyone looked gorgeous. We presented a gift from our state to the CVB President of Tucson Johnathan Walker. I had a great basket with lovely wine glasses, red wine, and of course LA pralines! A great time was had by all!

2 comments:

  1. I love the brown dress!! You are such a doll -looking georgeous in EVERY picture. We miss you so very much here at the office. Can't wait to see you and have you fill us in on all of the details of your fabulous week. Your new friends are simply beautiful . . . but you are by far OUR pick! Go Jenn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how elegantly you present yourself at each and every occasion. Modest yet stylish and classy! You're a wonderful representative of the women of our beautiful state of Louisiana, you do us proud! Best wishes for the weekend. I'll be thinking about you and saying a little prayer that everything goes perfectly on Saturday! ~Katy

    ReplyDelete